Accommodation and facilities
Baincraig Lodge provides very comfortable self-catering accommodation for up to four people, in two bedrooms - one double and one twin. The sitting room, dining area and kitchen are open plan and spacious and there is a separate utility area. The Lodge has central heating throughout and is fully double-glazed.
Linen, towels and all utilities are included in the price, as is unlimited broadband wi-fi. A travelling cot and high chair are available if required.
The Lodge has its own garden and parking area, with space for at least two cars.
- Comfortably furnished sitting room, with a stove-type gas log fire and patio doors to the south-west facing decking area. TV, DVD player, video, CD player and radio, with books, board games, DVDs and videos.
- Picture windows on three sides with views into the garden, across the fields and up into the forest and hills.
- Dining area with seating for six if needed. A high chair is available if needed.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with gas cooker, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and an excellent supply of cookware, crockery, cutlery, etc.
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower, as well as a 15" wall-mounted LCD TV.
- Twin bedroom with single beds and double duvets for comfort. We can also provide a travelling cot.
- Large family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- Separate utility room, fitted with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer, and with ample space to hang outdoor coats, leave walking boots and store golf clubs and other equipment. Large radiator for additional warmth to dry outdoor clothes. Iron and ironing board are provided.
- Locked cycle storage and hose down facilities, as well as access to an air compressor if required.
- Toilet paper, shampoo, soap, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets and dishwasher tablets are all provided.
We regret that we are not able to cater for pets.
Baincraig Lodge is strictly non-smoking, inside or out.